If you are looking for a position as a mobile phlebotomist for a growing company, then Para Med Health, LLC (PMH) is your opportunity. PMH is a company that strives to deliver exceptional, quality services for home bound patients, clients, and their families in the Delaware Valley. Every decision we make is determined by its impact on our ability to deliver those services effectively, efficiently and compassionately. We strive to take our individual contributions to a higher level of performance.
We are currently seeking Mobile Phlebotomists to travel to patient's home and complete specimen collections. The position is flexible but requires that workers perform due diligence. PMH conducts a comprehensive background and drug screening of every prospective Phlebotomist. This opportunity offers weekly compensation and mileage.
• Personable and Professional.
• Phlebotomy Certification preferred.
• Internship or equivalent experience preferred.
• Organized, accurate and detail oriented.
• Good interpersonal skills to effectively interact with patients.
• Ability to work independently.
• Must have good driving record, valid driver's license and use of reliable vehicle and auto insurance.
• Medical Terminology.
• Communication skills.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
If you are interested in this job, please fill out the form below.